Sunday 15 May 2011

Welcome to Flawless Victory!

Hey there! Welcome to Flawless Victory!

This blog will include the latest gaming information and news, written by myself, Hannah Jones. I enjoy reading about the gaming industry and keeping up to date with upcoming releases. My intention with the blog is to provide updates and news regarding gaming developments. I'd also like to meet fellow gamers, with whom I can discuss the topic.

I've been an avid gamer from a very young age and have owned various consoles throughout the years. I've kept my old consoles and in the future, I hope to continue collecting ones I've missed out, as a hobby. I currently play both the Xbox 360 and PS3. I love both for different reasons, but will point out the pros and cons of both if asked.


I play a very eclectic range of games, which makes it difficult for me to define my favourite game genre. I enjoy RPG and FPS games immensely, but I do not limit myself to these genres. I will try any game once. I tend to play a game I like the look of, not based on the genre.


I'll be posting here as often as I possibly can, on various gaming topics. I'm looking forward to discussing the gaming industry and I hope to make this an insightful place for gamers. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my introduction thus far! I hope you've enjoyed reading and will continue to enjoy future posts on Flawless Victory! I use Twitter frequently, feel free to follow me for any additional information, my username is below.


@xsuperhan


I think that's all I have to say, once again, I'd like to say a massive thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. Any questions you'd like answered, feel free to send me a Tweet at the username I supplied. If you're an avid gamer, I really hope you follow and enjoy Flawless Victory!


Many thanks,

Hannah.



No comments:

Post a Comment